Form to register a complaint to the City of Greenwood

  • Staff will only contact you if further information is required. Please contact the Peace Officer to be advised of the status of this complaint.
  • Check All That Apply
  • Any additional information you can provide, such as name of the property owner, is helpful but not essential. Please describe the situation (e.g. Type of structure, how long it has existed, how it affects you, repeated offence).
  • SIGN HERE: Use finger on phone or tablet. Use mouse on computer.
  • The personal information on this form is being collected in accordance with Section 27 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, RSBC 1996 Ch. 165, Part 12 of the Local Government Act, RSBC 2015 Ch. 1 and regulations thereto and the Local Government Bylaw Notice Enforcement Act, SBC 2003, Ch. 60 and regulations thereto. The personal information collected on this form will only be collected, used and disclosed for the purposes of administering matters with respect to the enforcement of City of Greenwood bylaws and related matters. Questions with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of the personal information being collected on this form may be directed to the City of Greenwood Privacy Officer and Head of Freedom of Information and Privacy at 202 S. Government Avenue, Greenwood, BC V0H 1J0: by telephone at 250-445-6644 or by email at [email protected]
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.